Saturday, 8 July 2017

Fancy Fold Card

Hey there!!  

I am back!!  

I have a bunch of filmed tutorials that I will be posting as well as filming some new videos on projects I have done with classes and club over the year.  I want to try and get caught up from my filming/posting/blogging hiatus.   

I think that I am finally in the right head space to dive back in and I hope that you enjoy the posts and videos of projects that I have been working on over the past months.  
Supplies might not be completely current/available to purchase but the ideas for the projects never retire so the ideas will still be good for you to try your hand at with whatever materials you have, or prefer to use.

First up in the fancy flap card.  In this video tutorial you will find out how to make this card in three different ways!!  THREE cards out of one tutorial!  Schweeeeet!!

I have included some pics of the cards.  Scroll down to the end of the post for the Youtube video or you can head over to my channel here to watch this and many more videos!

Have fun and Happy Stampin'!!

















Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!

Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com