Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Half Curtain Fold

Hello Stampers!!

I have a new video tutorial ready for you all.  I have a series of three short videos showing you how to create a Curtain Fold technique for your projects.  This first one is the HALF Curtain Fold.

Here are the card samples up close and personal.  For these cards I used the Affectionately Yours DSP, the coordinating card stock pack, Gold Glimmer paper and the Thoughtful Banners stamp set and coordinating punch.

   


   

   


Here is the video tutorial on how to create it!
ENJOY!!





Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...