Wednesday, 13 April 2016

How I Project Life - Part 2

Stampin' Up! released these fabulous videos about Project Life and I wanted to share them with you.
I have been a scrapbooker for years but found it hard to stay motivated as I always found I was so far behind in documenting my photos.  Once I found Project Life when Stampin' Up! first started partnering with Becky Higgins I was hooked!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!

I can actually catch up, get my life events documented and still have FAB pages that look fantastic.  I do still get the odd traditional scrap page done but I think that only adds to the fabulousness of the album when the two worlds collide.

I will post more about my PL pages soon but I wanted to share these videos with you so that you can get a feel for that PL is all about and how others use the tools.



Happy Stampin!







Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com



Follow by Email

Total Pageviews