Friday, 8 April 2016

Emboss Resist

Hello stampers!
I have a quick and easy video tutorial for you today. 
I am going to show you how to make a fabulous emboss resist technique that can be used on any number of projects. 
For stamp club we did fall themed cards.

Here are some pictures of the cards we made and the video tutorial is below.

Happy Stampin'!!



Time to make your own!









Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...