Monday, 18 April 2016

Birthday Party invite


Here is a pic of the birthday party invite that I created this past fall for my son's 10th birthday.  He was so excited to have a gaming themed party at the local comic book store. 

I know this set is long retired but I am SOOOO glad I kept it for just this reason!!!  I love the way this turned out.  :-)

Jay and the gang from Cape and Cowl Comics were amazing as always and the birthday party was a success!!  We had one happy kid on our hands.

Happy Stampin'!






Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com




Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...