Friday, 6 November 2015

Sweet Lil' One

As you may have read in an earlier blog post I became an Aunty last month!!
So exciting and I can't wait to meet this little man this week.

I posted previously about the knits I had made for him. Yesterday I was finally able to get them all wrapped up.  Of course I used all my Stampin' Up! goodies for that.  :-)

Here are some pictures of the gift wrapping, the hand knit tags and the card.


The wrapping for his Yoda Sweater.



 




The wrapping for his little hat.


The wrapping for his baby blanket



  
The wrapping for his two pairs of booties.


Here is a pic of the card that I made. I used the framelits to cut out a frame for the little man's picture.  My brother doesn't want pics posted of him so I am trying to hide it.  I forgot to take a photo before the pic went in!!! 






Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews