Monday, 2 November 2015

East Cost Stamping Holiday Event - Part 1

When it comes to the East Coast Stamping Events I have lots to post about.
:-)

Here is part 1 - The Holiday Ornament Swap.

Here are the swaps that I made using the stamp set and flower punch. 
Some glitter ribbon thrown in there for good measure! 




Here is a glimpse of the ornaments that I received in return. 

Linda Granger

Annie Corbin

Donna Doiron

Elaine Rose

Ann Frizzell

Cathy Miller

This one unfold into an ornament.  WOWZA!!

Stay tuned!  More to come on the ECSE!!
Happy Stampin'!






Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews