Wednesday, 4 November 2015

East Coast Stamping Holiday Event - Part 3

Here are some pics of the big day!! 
Time to make the stampin' projects.  :-)


Gathering for a wonderful relaxing day of crafting.

Our beautifully made name tags.


Our gorgeous gift bags.

A tea pouch was ONE of the many fabulous items in our gift bags.

Announcements.

Our first project.

Second Project

Third Project

 
Stampin time!!!

Table gift when we came back from break!

They event created napkin holders for lunch!!

Table gift when we came back from break.

Wearing my ornament as an earring!!  LOL

SWAP TIME!!!

My swap donations....as I only took part in the ornament swap.  These lovely crafting ladies gifted me their "extra" swap!

Technique presentation #2


Project #5

LOVED the photo booth idea!!




Project #6

Table gift when we came back from lunch.

Cathy won prizes in the people's choice contest!!  WAHOO!

Elaine won a prize in the people's choice contest....

and a door prize!!  YAY!!

We got to pick an ornament off the tree when we filled out our evaluation form.  TOO COOL!!
One lucky person got FREE registration for the next event.  :-)

I always post about the next event, so stay tuned for the upcoming info on registering for ECSE in June.






Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...