Tuesday, 3 November 2015

East Coast Stamping Holiday Event - Part 2

A wonderful time was had at the ECSE on Oct 23/24, 2015.

These ladies never disappoint and put on my favourite of the events so far.  
Here's a taste of the FUN Friday Night Classes.

I chose to do the Advent Calendar Class.
Here is allllllllllll the prep that was done.  Phew, I am tired just looking at it!!

PJ party of course! ...Christmas themed too!

A little gift was waiting for us when we arrived.  

These were the ladies who took the other class.  A Christmas Banner

This was the Advent Calendar side of the room.

Nah!!  I am not having any fun at all!!!!  
Yup, that's mistletoe on my head.  :-)

Workin' away folding ALL those boxes!!

Some of the banner gals!!  Smilin' cause it is just so FUN!








And here is the finished product!  I LOVE IT!!!  What a beautiful project idea.
Thank you so much to the ECSE ladies.  Well done, yet again.  :-)







Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews