Saturday, 7 November 2015

Card Candy Swap

While attending convention in July, there were 9 of us that got together for a fabulous dinner, as is our tradition every convention we attend together.

This year for a swap we did card candy but as none of us were very familiar with the item we chose to do one piece each, any occasion. WELL, the swaps were beautiful and we had such fun making them and such a wonderful time at dinner that we dicided to try out hand at a set of card candy and theme them for Christmas.

We all live from Coast to Coast in Canada so it would to be mailed.  We decided on November 1st as a mailing date so that we would receive them in time to make up holiday cards.

I have had a ball putting these together!!  I sent this out early this past week and I just can't wait until I get beautiful crafts in the mail.  How exciting!!

Here's a look at my card candy swap.  I will be sure to post when I receive mine in the mail!!








Not bad for a Thursday nights work, eh?!  :-)






Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...