Sunday, 1 November 2015

A new addition!!!

We have a new addition to our family.  
My beautiful little nephew has made his way into this big wide world.

I am just so excited to see him!!!!
So very happy for my brother...he's a DAD!
No, wait a moment! That couldn't be....he's still my stinky little brother, right?!
NOPE.
The years go by so fast and I am so full of emotions on this very special occasion.

I have been busy prepping some comfy cozy knits for the new little man.  These are a couple of things I made up in September and October.  There are more  (YES I got carried away....he is my brand new nephew for goodness sakes!)  I will post the others as soon as I get some pics of them.

Some cozy booties for the cute little piggies.
This is a free pattern for the Bernat yarn that you can find on line.

A baby blanket to keep him warm and snugly. 
This is a basic granny square that I just crochet to the size I wanted in the colour patterns I wanted.  A free for all.  :-)  The tutorial for the picot trim you can find on verypinkknits.com

Thanks for stoppin' by!
Happy crafting!






Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com