Wednesday, 14 October 2015

The goings on

Hello all!

As I write this I am in the midst of a crafting extravaganza.
I am so excited about all the projects I am creating but can't show them yet as they are for a presentation coming up on October 24th at the East Coast Stamping Event - Holiday Edition #2.
This will be the 4th event and I have been lucky enough to attend every one.
These ladies know how to host a Stampin' Up! party and it is FAB.

Until then, I have some previous card projects to show you, some of my fiber art pieces and just the daily goings on at The Vickerage.  :-)
Today I have a few cards I created for card sets.  4 Per set with envelopes.  I love having these on hand to use, gift as a set, or to sell.

I have posted about this stamp set and paper before and WOWZA I cannot tell you how much I love it. The humour in this stamp set is right up my alley, the DSP is FUN and the colour scheme is so rich and full of life.

Take a look see...





One of the goings on at The Vickerage has been cleaning, purging, packing and unpacking (long story!LOL) as well as decorating for the seasons which I didn't get to do much of at all last year.  My son even noticed the lack of festive decor and is very eager to make sure it is done this year....YAY! Hopefully that means an active helper.
First up, my fall wreath.
I. LOVE. WREATHS.
One of my fave decorative pieces inside and outside.
Here is the one I made two years ago.  I missed not hanging it last year.


Looks lovely on the door, don'tcha think?
:-)


The other goings on this past little while has been a call from Stampin' Up! for videos/pictures from us demonstrators.  They wanted to see us stamping wherever we are in the world. 
Here are a few of my stamp club members (half were missing as it was the Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada this past weekend) and the crafts we did at club this month.
I printed off a Nova Scotia and Canadian flag to give our location.

Are these happy stampers, or what?
Love these gals.  They make my heart happy!


Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you are making time to create this week.
Happy Stampin'!




Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog