Thursday, 8 October 2015

Sweet Hauntings

I was brainstorming the other week on what to come up with to sell  (at a low price point) at my Stampin' Up! table for the vendor/craft fairs and I, and some of my team members, are attending.

I am choosing to attend these vendor/craft fairs to promote my business.  I am not going to just sell my handmade goodies.  However, Ann and I thought that perhaps having a little something sweet on the table would help people stop by and stay a while!  :-)

Ann made Halloween goodie bags to sell and I opted for decorated chocolate bars.
The last vendor/craft fair was on Oct 3rd and we have another on the 25th so both are well before Halloween and we thought themed treats might just do the trick.

I took a box of 50 bars (made sure they were nut free...just in case!) and decorated them with some Halloween themed colours and the Sweet Hauntings stamp set.  Thanks to Elaine for the use of her punch.  I did not have the note tag punch on hand.

The bars

Halloween treat assembly line!!

Death by Chocolate indeed!!

Treats for sale.  This sign isn't the right one.  Didn't get a picture of the new one.
 The price was 2 for $1.  Not bad for something sweet to munch while you shop around a craft fair.
:-)

Happy Stampin'!




Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com


Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...