Saturday, 31 October 2015

More Lighthearted Leaves

I posted around mid-October with a couple of cards that I made with the lighthearted leaves stamp set.
Here is another.  This one was saved for its own post. 
I love this card.

It isn't often that I say TRULY say that to myself...or anyone else for that matter.
I love what I do.  I event think my crafts are pretty cool.  
I don't know about you but sometimes, the perfect creative storm happens and you end up REALLY LIKING one of your own projects.  LOVING it, really.  

Does that happen to you?
Maybe I am crazy, but I usually second guess my own work. 
Oh, I should have used this.  What if I had done that.  Maybe this should be here.....the list goes on and on.  LOL


Well, with this card, it was ALL GOOOOOOOOD.
:-)



I am not usually one for so much colouring but I enjoyed it...kinda like making my own adult colouring books that are all the rage at the moment.
Just stamp a bunch of the lighthearted leaves and VOILA!


I can't get enough of this birch tree background and if the embossing folder doesn't carry over I think I will truly and honestly cry.  This one is the BOMB!

Hope you were inspired to create your own masterpiece today!  (and not second guess it! HA!)
Happy Stampin'!




Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...