Thursday, 15 October 2015

Lighthearted Leaves

Here are a couple of cards that I created a few weeks ago.
I had one of those RARELY heard of "Mom's Free Time" moments and I took full advantage.

With a few hours in the stamp room I played with the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set and I was really pleased with what the finished products look like.

Once again I am a pretty simple, clean stamper and really enjoy the looks of both cards.  I hope you do too.


For the first card I have a thick whisper white cardstock base, layered with basic black and a crumb cake front.  On the crumb cake I stamped with our NEW archival ink (WOWZA! LOVE IT) and then coloured some parts in with the white gel pen.  Another Thank You stamp set was used for a clean simple greeting and VOILA, finished card.  :-)


For the second card I have the thick whisper white as a base layered with a regular piece of the same colour.  Simply stamped the long leaf and coloured it in with soft sky, pool party and marina mist.  A black button from the neutrals assorted pack, some whisper white baker's twine and the greeting from lighthearted leaves set finished off this quick and easy card.

Hope you have been inspired to create your own card!
Happy Stampin'!




Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews