Friday, 30 October 2015

I am back with some Market Fresh!!!!

I can't believe it has been so long.  Last I remember I was getting stuff done prepping for my East Coast Stamping Event presentation and then WHAM-O!!
I got sick.  :-(

NO fun, but I plugged away.
Thankfully it wasn't a "wipe you out" kinda sick.  Head cold mostly.
I am on the mend now and WOWZA do I have a lot to share!

I am going to start off this weekend with some of the older projects that I have yet to post. 
I had a day of crafting a short while ago and focused solely on one stamp set and all that matched.
Sometimes that happens to me.  Inspiration can strike in such strange and wonderful ways.

Here are the rest of the full, standard sized cards that I made using the Market Fresh suite.
This stamp set is my kinda funny!  
HA!









 




 

Hope you have been inspired to create your own masterpiece today!
Happy Stampin'!




Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...