Monday, 5 October 2015

Among the Branches - Winter

This was one the many sets we were shown at Convention this past July and I loved it.  SO versatile!
We were even given the chance to PRE-pre-order it.  LOL
Yup, I did just that!

I have been having so much fun playing with this set and have three cards and video tutorials coming your way!
This one is Winter themed and I was so excited to use this vellum pack and the new fine tip glue!!!  YIPPEE!!  I loved the soft look to this background and it was super cool playing with my big shot, embossing folders and ink again.  Been a while.  :-)

Here's another card to keep you stampin'!











Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...