Thursday, 1 October 2015

Among the Branches - Autumn

This was one the many sets we were shown at Convention this past July and I loved it.  SO versatile!
We were even given the chance to PRE-pre-order it.  LOL
Yup, I did just that!

I have been having so much fun playing with this set and have three cards and video tutorials coming your way!
the first day of fall has come and gone.  It is still warm/muggy/rainy here most days but I can feel the crispness some mornings and I thoroughly enjoy it. 
Fall is my favourite time of the year.  
Cool mornings, warm days, just enough layers to keep warm, pumpkins, apples, Thanksgiving, birthday season in my family!  The list of my favourite fall things goes on and on.

Here is a cute autumn card front to keep you crafting!


Happy Stampin!!







Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews