Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Farmer's Market

I loves me a goooooood farmer's market!
....but this post is all about the DSP (designer series paper) a very different kind of Farmer's Market!!

I am a quick, simple, clean stamper. Always have been.  Probably always will be.  I try my hand at vintage/embellished/total over the top AMAZING projects but then I go back to my comfort zone.

This is definitely a comfort zone project. 
I needed a Thank You card and this fit the bill perfectly. 

I often find myself focusing on one thing at a time in my project and this time it was the wooden embellishments.  The new fine tip glue pen makes me drool I love it so and this was a perfect time to showcase its awesomeness!!







Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'





Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews