Monday, 21 September 2015

Craft and Vendor Fairs

One of the items that has been on my to-do list for some time was trying out craft/vendor fairs.
I always seemed to hear about them last minute or the fees were too steep for me to take part.

Well this year is gonna be different!! 
I am breaking out of my comfort zone and taking the plunge no matter what.
It took some time but I was a able find a facebook group and track down a number of local fairs for the late summer and into the fall. 
I also have a team of wonderful ladies that were willing to give it a go as well. We are sharing the experience and it is turning out to be a learning experience and FUN!

Here is the first one I attended on my own.  It was rather slow but I was able to meet some fabulous ladies.  Some fellow vendors, others crafters and potential customers.  It is so nice to meet like minded people.  :-)

My Table set up.

Door Prize!



Here is the second fair that I did with a fellow demo/downline Ann.
This one was a in a great spot and was busier than the first.  FUN to be there with Ann and I think we meet some great people!


Door Prize!



There's Ann!!!  :-)



Our table set up.

SO fun!!

Tried some hand stamped cards for sale at this one!  They were a hit!

Thanks for stopin' by to see what I have been up to.
Happy Stampin'







Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com