Tuesday, 18 August 2015

One of the best parts of Convention...

One of my favorite parts of convention is SWAPS!!

From my first convention 5 years ago to today I have loved creating card fronts, full cards, 3D items and card candy to take along to exchange with other stampers.  I am in awe of the projects that I receive in return and delight in sharing the  inspiration with my stampers back home.

Here are some of the General Swaps that I received at Inspire. Create. Share. 2015

Enjoy!!












Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com



Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...