Friday, 3 July 2015

Tissue Holder - video tutorial

Who knew tissues could be so fun?!
In need of a wedding favour, graduation favour, party favour,  or a "Just Because" gift (you know those are my fave!)
Well here is a quick and easy tutorial for you to whip up your very own handmade favour or gift.

When I attended the East Coast Stampin' Event in June I was in need of an idea for a "Table/Pillow Gift" idea for a swap.  Well, I had the tissues on hand (I always have these small packs for my purse) and immediately thought wedding!

I am in LOVE with the new Bohemian DSP and the suite of products that coordinate with it.  My colour pallet for sure.  Butterflies are my thang, so that was a given as well.  

Here are some pictures of the finished products that I came up with for the ECSE Swap.

   
Close up of the dimentionals for the saying and butterflies

Now it's YOUR turn to create some fabulous handmade party favours. :-)
Happy Stampin'!








Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews