Saturday, 25 July 2015

Stampin' Up! Framed Art


I have loved the Adventure Bound DSP since it was released in the last catalogue.  So much so that I purchased extra packs before it retired.  That is HUGE for me.  I don't usually do that.  I love our papers but am eager to move onto new patterns once the new catalogues arrive.
This was an exception.

I have wanted to put these frames together for some time now.  I know, I know, lazy!
Well better late than never right?
I have used some of my favourite SU images and paper to create frameable art. 
I found some super cute frames at Walmart (of all places!!) and VOILA, some handmade art to hang in our home.

Use some of YOUR favourite images and paper and create your own home decor masterpiece today!
Happy Stampin'!  :-)


     







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...