Monday, 13 July 2015

Sprinkles of Life

Every year Stampin' Up! Puts out an exclusive Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set.  $2USD from the sale of these stamp sets goes directly to RMH!  
Even better, funds raised in Canada do directly to the Canadian RMHouses!!  YAY!

This year I am just tickled pink by this set that was released.  It is an AMAZING set.  The images in Sprinkles for Life can be used in so many different ways. 


Here is a cute little card front that I whipped up as my swap for the East Coast Stampin' Event in June.  I also used two new in colours, watermelon wonder and mint macaron.


     


 Mmmmmmm, ice cream!!!   I take mine vegan these days but I have found a yummy brand so I can still say that.  LOL   The beautiful not summer weather has been perfect setting for enjoying ice cream on the deck.  
Enjoy! 
Happy Stampin'!







































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...