Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Peek-A-Boo Gate Fold Card


Stamp Club Project #1 this month was this super cute peek-a-boo card.
I kept it basic for club so that we could get to know how to create the type of card itself.
The possibilities for embellishing are endless!! 

    

*****I have had comments on the Youtube channel about measurements for the banners if they don't have the framelits.  Here is a photo to help.
Tempting Turquoise Banner is 3 1/16" long from tip to tip.
1 14/16" wide and scored at 1" in from the end.
Hope that helps!


Take a look at the video tutorial and then start makin' you own!!  
SO FUN!


Happy Stampin'!





































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews