Monday, 27 July 2015

More results from my play day!!

Here are a few more cards from my stampin' up play day.
I had so much fun.  Tunes on, craft supplies everywhere and no little ones screaming "MOM,MOM, MOM! I neeeeeeed you!"
LOL




     
I know this set is retired but you know me!  I love my fibre arts!!!  I snagged this set as soon as it was released and just can't part with it.   :-)


      


       


Hope you have been inspired to have your very own stampin' time!
Happy stampin'!






































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews