Wednesday, 8 July 2015

In Colour Rosette Frame


You warm my heart!!
When I saw a very similar project posted on Krista Fratten's blog for the Artisan Design team I knew I needed to CASE this one.  
I wanted this frame to hang in my stampin' studio.

The idea went along with some frames I did up as gifts for the holidays.  I HAD to use my heat and stick powder and dimentionals to give that mat in the frame some sparkle!!
The In Colour rosettes were so fun to make and I added on the little saying at the bottom.  It needed a little sumthin' sumthin'!

Keeping in theme with my last post I made two at a time!
I gifted one of these frames at my Catalogue Launch party.  It was one of my prize draws.


     


Have fun making your own! Happy Stampin'!






Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com