Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Gift BAG Punch Board Tutorial!!



  

OMGosh!!!   So much fun. 
I have loving each new board that Stampin' Up! releases.
I have created a video tutorial for the board so that you can take a look and see what you think.

If you don't have one already you are SO gonna want one after you see this.
Just like the envelop and box boards they make handmade gift giving so much eaier, quicker, fast and FUN!!!!

Here's the board itself.




Here are the first three SUPER cute bags I created with the new bohemian DSP and Neutrals DSP stack.  I have made a ton since and just can't get enough.


Now...take a look at the board in action and then head on over to my online store to grab your very own today. :-)


Happy Stampin'!


































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...