Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Father's Day and Boho Chic!

Having more fun with the boho chic embossing folder.
Quick and fun Father's Day themed cards. 

Did you know:
When I make one card I make TWO. 
Yup, most often I have to cut the card stock in half to make the card so I always make two.
A habit that I got into long ago and it still holds true today.

Because of this I always have the cards to gift as well as a stash of cards ready.
I gift (wrapped up in sets), sell or use them on displays for events.

Give it a go!  You would be surprised how many cards you can make in the run of a year when you always make two at a time.  :-)



Happy Stampin'!






Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...