Thursday, 23 July 2015

Convention Here I come!!!


OMGosh I sooooooo want to tell you what is in this SU box below.
I am just bursting!!

What I can tell you is that I have been given the opportunity of a stampers lifetime. 
I am presenting in the Product Spotlight!

I was so excited when I got the call. PINCH ME. A dream come true.
Now I am just a nervous wreck.  LOL
I am all prepped and ready to go and by the time this is posted I will be at convention...PRESENTING!

Wish me luck and look for a blog post once convention is finished to let you know all the details!
Happy Stampin'!









Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...