Saturday, 4 July 2015

Cherry on Top DSP

As I have said in a previous post the Cherry on Top DSP is so fun!
I am enjoying all the different patterns in the stack and can I just take a moment to THANK SU for the 6x6 paper!!  WAHOO!

My only wish was that there was MORE of this pattern in the stack.  lol  
....guess I just need to grab me more paper stacks, or look for someone to swap patterns with.  :-)

Here are a couple of pictures of a card creation from a couple of weeks ago.
Enjoy!

     



































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...