Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Box with Belly Band

Using our gift box punch board I created a small box using our 2014 - 2016 In Colour designer series paper as well as a matching belly band out of coordinating card stock to add a bit of decoration and help close it up.
I used the Creatively Yours stamp set for the tag and VOILA, super cute little gift box ready to go!
Here is a pic of the box that I made.


Now it is your turn to create your own with the video tutorial!!


Here is the link to my Gift Box Punch Board video tutorial in case you haven't used yours yet.  :-)


ENJOY!
Happy Stampin!
























Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Discounts galore on the Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews