Monday, 22 June 2015

Tea Light Gift Box

Super cute, quick and easy project coming your way today!!

I had a few table favours for the party night.  Whenever we are taking a break, I would pop over to the goodie basket and hand out a favour to everyone.  

I was looking or inspiration for small favours, I wanted more than one but needed to keep it small seeing as I wanted to gift to everyone attending and I had a budget!!  LOL

This project fit the bill perfectly!!
Here are some pictures of the finished tea light gift box and vanilla candle.




Vanilla....oh it smelled delightful in my craft room for days!

Close up of the box


These are the candles I found at Wheaton's here in Halifax.  Great smells, great price and best of all...a Canadian Company! YAY!
The boxes for the catalogue launch party had very vanilla, cherry cobbler and pumpkin pie hearts on them to coordinate with the tea lights inside.


Now here is the video tutorial to show you how to make your own!!


Happy Stampin'!





































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products at my online store
Discounts galore on my Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...