Sunday, 14 June 2015

Stamp Club Projects - video tutorial number 1

Hello hello hello!

Lots of projects coming your way these next two weeks.  I have spent the PAST TWO WEEKS prepping for my stamp club/catalogue launch as well as the East Coast Stampin' Event.  
I have had lots of projects on the go.  Club projects, favours, table gifts, prizes, swaps, presentation projects and just because projects!

SO. MUCH. FUN!  I made tutorials of almost all of them and took pictures of the ones I didn't film so I have a ton of crafting ideas coming your way.  Stay tuned, this is the first of many!

This is one of the projects that we made at Stamp Club this past month.  I loved the easy fold that I found on Dawn Griffith's side but really loved the WOW factor this card has.  

Here are some pictures....

   


And now, for the tutorial....



Enjoy!  Happy Stampin'!






































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products at my online store
Discounts galore on my Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews