Monday, 15 June 2015

Stamp Club Projects - video tutorial 2

Here is the second project that we created at last Thursdays Stamp Club.

We have done many other techniques over the past few months and I really wanted to focus on card folds.

Here are some pics of a masculine card, with the Square Flip Style.  SOOOOooo many stamps to choose from in the Guy Greetings stamp set you can make this card for any occasion!

Here are some pictures of the card.

   

And now for the video tutorial....



Have fun stampin'!!  :-)

































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products at my online store
Discounts galore on my Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com