Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Small Paper Purse - video tutorial

Hello there stampers!!!


I knew this would make a great table gift for my stampers at my catalogue launch party so once I got my hands on the new Cherry on Top DSP pack (6x6 paper) I made a whole bunch and filled them with Jolly Rancher candies.

TOO CUTE! 

Here are some pics of the purses.  Sorry for the, not so great, lighting!





And here is the video tutorial on how to make your own.  Where you use the new 6x6 DSP paper stacks or cut regular DSP to fit (4 per sheet!!!) you can't lose.  Cute purses made out of gorgeous Stampin' Up! paper.  YAY!!


Have fun and Happy Stampin'!




































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products at my online store
Discounts galore on my Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com