Thursday, 18 June 2015

Scallop Tag Topper Treat Holder


On the blog today is a super quick and fun treat holder.  I used the scallop tag topper punch to create a folder for Reese Peanut Butter Cups (or peppermint patties, or, or, or...you get the idea!)

Quick and simple to whip up using any DSP or card stock, deco as you wish and VOILA! Favours for guests, party goers or "just because gifts"...those are my fave.  :-)

Here are some pictures of my creations.




And here is the under 5 min video tutorial.  Now you just gotta watch.  ;-)







































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products at my online store
Discounts galore on my Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...