Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Pinch Top Treat Bag

Today I have for you a super cute, quick little pinch top treat bag.
Using 12x12 dsp or cardstock you can get so many of these 6x4 pieces out of your paper and make cute little treat bags for your customers, class goers, kids classmates, etc, etc.  The list is endless!

I put some chocolate in mine...of course!!  :-)

Here are some pictures of the little bags.

   



And now, here is the tutorial!  Enjoy!




































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products at my online store
Discounts galore on my Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...