Tuesday, 2 June 2015

NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH!!!

WAHOOOOOOOO!  The day is here!  New stampin' goodies to play with!

Have you seen the catalogue or any items yet?  
If not, prepare to be amazed.  
Another great catalogue from Stampin' UP!  has arrived and it will not disappoint.  


CLICK HERE For the PDF of the brand spankin' new catalogue.  Grab a cuppa and prepare to dive in for a good long read through.


Then go get a pen and a few sheets of paper to prepare your Wish List!  *wink*   


I have some blog posts and video tutorials coming up over the next couple of weeks with lots of new products and project inspiration.  I hope you will like them.
Right now I am prepping for my Stamp Club and Catalogue Launch party so there is a lot of paper and glitter EVERYWHERE!  LOL ...just the way I like it.


If you are like me and can't wait for a class or club to place an order and need to order straight away CLICK HERE to head on over to my online store to place your order.  I will have free goodies for everyone who spends $50 (before tax and shipping) with me.
***Please use Hostess Code: HJGMFPNJ to qualify***


Have a great day and HAPPY STAMPIN'!









Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products at my online store
Discounts galore on my Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com