Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Lip Balm Explosion Box

If you are like me you have an addiction to EOS lip balms.  
OMGosh, I love love love them and I think have one in almost every colour/flavour.

My fave right now is the two tone blue which is vanilla mint.  YUM!

When I saw this tutorial on Pootles blog I knew I had to recreate this project, if not just for MOI then to share with my stamp club/class goers as party favours.

Basic box and pretty simply once you break down the steps.  Decorate as you like...and there are not limits there!  LOL  HAVE FUN.

Here are some pictures of my finished boxes.  I found a great deal on Amazon for the pomegranate balm so that determined my colour of cardstock.  I have since done a box for all of my balms.  LOL  Pretty AND useful.   OH my, I think I have a problem.  Addicted to these lip balms and stamping!
:-)

    

   


Now it is YOUR turn!!  Have fun and Happy Stampin'!




































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products at my online store
Discounts galore on my Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com




Follow by Email

Total Pageviews