Saturday, 13 June 2015

East Coast Stampin' Event - Bubble Magic Technique


Another amazing East Coast Stampin' Event!  Ann, Elaine and I were lucky to attend the special Friday night classes as we as the full Saturday stamping event.  


Elaine, Ann and I.

  
Friday night classes were a Pyjama party!!  :-)  YAY!!

We created this fabulous purses that hold four cards.  They are SUPER cute!!
These following four cards went with the purse.



  

I just couldn't resist getting the kit to create the other stand-out project from Friday Night classes!!  Look a this!


Saturday Morning started off with goodie bags, Inspiration Stations, technique presentations and STAMPING!  

   

Butterflies on the name tags.  Squeeeeee!  ;-)


 


    

    

    


   

   





Throughout the day we were given adorable little table gifts

These very talented ladies even stamped out napkin holders for lunch!

Ann was one lucky lady today winning both a door prize and the 50/50!!!   WAY TO GO ANN!!


Once our stamping day was over many of us relaxed and chatted over supper together.  Lots of laughs and good jokes!  LOL

I was asked to do a technique presentation again for this event. I was tickled pink to give it another go and hope that the everyone in attendance enjoyed the presentation.  It is a challenge to try and come up with something that *hopefully*most haven't seen, or seen in a while.  
This one is super fun and one I haven't done in years!

Everything (except for card stock) that you will need to create the magic!  :-)


Bubble Magic Technique!  Here's the video tutorial on hoe to create the magic....


**I apologize for not having the samples done for the dark cardstock version.  I will be working on that this week  :-)  Thanks for your patience**


The following pics are of the projects I created to show as samples for the presentation.



  


Two lucky event participants got to take home items they would need to make their own Bubble Magic!!

The other two technique presentations were on various masking techniques as well as an over-embossing technique.  TOO cool!!  Here are a couple of photos.  I will post the link to their sites if they have them and/or give them a whirl myself and post post post!

   

Happy Stampin'!





Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products at my online store
Discounts galore on my Weekly Deals  & Clearance Rack 
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at stampwithshallon@gmail.com

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...