Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Treat Bag

This is it!  The FIFTH and final video tutorial from May Stamp Club.

We used Gold Soiree DSP for this treat bag which was perfect!  Like I have written in previous posts, we didn't DO ANY STAMPING at club.  GASP!  So I wanted to make our projects pretty by using SU DSP to show off the wonderful patters.

The gold soiree paper is perfect because it is a bit thicker and has a wonderful sheen to it.  Perfect for these bags.  This one can be a bit tricky so be sure to watch the video in full and then use it to pause and make your first one step by step.  They are SO much fun.  I have made tons!!  I am addicted to these now.  LOL  

Here are some pics of the ones we made at club...

  

  




  

  


And now for the video tutorial!  Grab your supplies and get foldin'! :-)



Happy Stampin'!!
















































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...