Sunday, 31 May 2015

Time for some fibre arts - Part Deux!

I know that it has turned into a beautiful spring, getting warmer and warmer everyday.  However, I actually like this time of year for knitting smaller projects.  
I am always knitting.  I have 4 WIP (works in progess) at the moment!!  I enjoy having small projects going in the summer so that I don't get too hot when I knit.  I save the fall/winter for my bigger projects so that I stay warm!  LOL  The scrapghan that I put together this past winter was awesome...it kept my warm while I crocheted!!  :-)

This past winter I was looking for new hats.  I don't look at a store....I head on over to ravelry.com and find my faves there!!
I have fallen in love with The Velvet Acorn.  Her patterns are totally YUMMY!!  Take a look here...

This was the second hat that I made.  I always enjoy green and thought that a bright colour would bring out the pattern in this cloche hat. 







Such silky and smooth yarn,  nice to work with and a DELIGHT to wear.  Repetitive pattern is nice and quick once you get the hang of the stitches.  Quick knit overall.  I would definitely make another.  :-) ...one in every colour!!!!!!  




Follow by Email

Total Pageviews