Friday, 15 May 2015

Thank You notes

A little peek at my customer thank you notes.  I created a 3x3 card with two layers.  I used the Sophisticated Serifs from the Occasions Catalogue.  WOWZA!!
I have never had an alphabet set like this one.  Love the font.  Very versatile as well.  

Grab your set before they retire on June 1, 2015. 
New catalogue launches soon....can't wait!!!!





...aaaaaannnnnndddd, this puppy landed on my doorstep.  I still have not had anyone come forward and let me know who this gorgeous gift is from!  It is a lovely gift and I still can't believe it.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  Totally my colour too.  :-)   THANK YOU anonymous gifter!


































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...