Friday, 22 May 2015

Sour Cream Container

Project Number TWO for May Stamp Club!!

The theme these days is "oldie but goodie" and I told the ladies at club that any gift, for an occasion or "just because" doesn't have to be boring.  Wrap that puppy up in STYLE!   This five video tutorials will help you with just that.  

Much like the diaper fold pouch, I have used the sour cream container for SO MANY projects.   This has been a go-to for me for years.  I loved using this Sweet Taffy DSP as well.  I am going to miss this pack of DSP for sure.  I love the brights colours and the bold patterns.  That reminds me....must stock up before it is gone.  :-)



Grab your best adhesive and get cutting!



Happy Stampin'!!  :-)

















































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog