Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Lip Gloss Holder

This little box was so much fun to make.  I made them as gifties for my club ladies for the end of Sale-A-Bration.

This little box fits a standard sized lip gloss perfectly! 
I found this picture link on pinterest which was great.  The photos had the captions right in it.  Unfortunately the link was just a photo and I don't have an original source to credit and send you to. 

I took my prototype and then made a video, 'cause I find that easier to follow. 
If anyone knows the original creator please post in the comments section either on the blog or youtube channel and I will be sure to edit the posts to give credit.  

This DSP stack is for V-day but I have used this pack right to the very last drop!!  DEFINITELY get your hands on some of this paper before it retires soon.  Technically for valentine's but I have used this since January.  Not all patterns are blatantly hearts a flutter and this paper can be used for other occasions.

Here are some pics of the petite box.





Enjoy!!



Happy Stampin'!

































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...