Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Cool Trick!

Coolio!!!  
Hubby finally got my shelves up in the stamp room. YAY!  So with that comes clearing off tables so he can work, cleaning afterwards and then of course RE-ORGANIZING!!  

LOVE IT!

Well, I have been looking for a better way to store my punch boards.  With the knobs on top they don't stack well, the stand but the top half is thick so they fall easily.  Nothing in my stamp set up was working.  UNTIL I came across another little baggie with these cute little hooks in them.


Little rose pins that I picked up at Walmart ages ago to hang some decorative pieces.  Well the little hooks are just perfect for hanging the BOARDS!!!!!  Take a look...


Annnnnnnnd the lovely rose tops even look nice when the poke out from the board when you hang them.  Ahhhhhhh!  Organized, convenient and at the ready when I need to grab them.  Perfect!


































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog