Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Colour Caddy - AKA Best Organizational Tool EVER!

It took my a while to get my colour caddy.  I was two years into my Stampin' Up! addiction before I took the plunge and got my caddy with one of my "1/2 price items."

WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?!  LOL

I love this tool.  I am an organizational freak and I loved having a spot for all of my ink pads and re-inkers.  No matter what I tried to use to organize them it just didn't work.  Fine when things were stored but in use, while I was stamping, nothing proved useful.

Love the design, it is easy to put together and easy to use.  I know some say they think it takes up too much space but I would have to disagree.  I LOVE the fact that it rotates.  Yes, it needs some room on my table but I would gladly sacrifice the room for such a functional storage caddy.

Have you gotten yours yet?  What are you waiting for??  ;-)




   



































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews