Friday, 29 May 2015

Card box tutorial

These past few days I have been looking for a gift for my sons music teacher.  She has been wonderful in helping him earn his Cubs Music Badge.

I knew I wanted one part of the gift to include a package of hand stamped cards, however I am out of thick ribbon to wrap them up in (my go to!)  So I thought why not an envelope.....big enough to hold a bunch of cards!! 

First up, some photos of the different card boxes that I made.  Now that I now how, I can't stop making them.  LOL

This first one is using Maritime DSP and you will notice my One Sheet Wonder cards are back.  I coordinated the colours to create two different packs of cards ready to gift.





This second pack I kept neutral and used my Guy Greetings creations to fill the card boxes. 
Neither of these are the gift for his music teacher.  :-)  I have a pattern/theme in mind for her cards and those will be created this weekend.




Here is the video tutorial so you can make your own!  You will be hooked and then all your card stash will suddenly be sorted into groups and boxed, ready to gift!  LOL 
ENJOY!


Happy Stampin'!





































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...