Thursday, 7 May 2015

Baby Wipe Ink Pad

Hello my lovely stampers!!

Thank you so much for being so very patient and understanding as I am sorting through all of my health issues.   I have good days where lots gets done and not so good days where my bed is my best friend!!  :-)  Through it all you have been sending amazing well wishes, beautiful and thoughtful cards (LOVE IT!!) and giving me unending support and I truly appreciate it.  I really do.  
THANK YOU!

Here is a video tutorial that I had filmed before falling ill.  On a good day I was able to get some of my Youtube uploads done and I am now getting to post about this project.
I have bee returning to some oldies but goodies as of late.  I haven't been able to stamp much this past month but when I do I find myself revisiting some of the VERY FIRST techniques I ever learned.

SO. MUCH. FUN!!!
I am just going to go out on a limb an assume you all have baby wipes in your stampin' studios.  If you don't, time to get some!  They come in handy in so many ways.  Today you are going to use them as an ink pad!!  FUN!
So grab your favorite stamps, paper and re-inkers and get creative!  ENJOY!






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Follow by Email

Total Pageviews